Pomar / 38487-422
TASSU Women´s GORE-TEX eco-friendly ankle boot
Inspired by English country boots, TASSU combines grip, ankle stability and winter protection – with rugged rural style.
The waterproof TASSU ankle boot is designed to be stylish and engineered to be functional. A tough yet supple leather outer, with an insulated and waterproof GORE-TEX®PARTELANA woolmix lining.
Traction is provided by a deep-lugged chunky commando sole, made from TR-rubber, ideal for muddy country walks or trekking across town during winter.
- UPPER MATERIAL: Orange / brown Chestnut TERRACARE® antiqued leather. Will develop unique patina.
- TERRACARE® LEATHER: Tanned in environmentally advanced and socially conscious way in Germany
- GORE-TEX® PARTELANA LINING: Waterproof and insulating, warm woolmix lining designed for cold winter conditions
- REMOVABLE INSOLE: Comfort for your feet!
- POMAR TR-COMMANDO SOLE: TR-rubber stays soft and keeps its grip qualities in below zero temperatures
- ZIPPERS: Quick and easy to put on / take off
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|
GORE-TEX® shoes are guaranteed to be 100% waterproof and breathable. GORE-TEX® is a microporous membrane laminated onto the liningRead more
TERRACARE® leathers are environmentally friendly, resource-efficient and socially compatible.Read more
Pomar shoes are ethically and sustainably made in Europe, at our own shoe factory in Pärnu, Estonia.Read more